Apply now
  • ● All
  • ● Visa & Documents
  • ● Qualifications
  • ● Contract & Salary
  • ● Recruitment Process
  • ● Working conditions

What type of visa do I need to enter and work in Vietnam ?

As a foreigner, can I legally work in Vietnam without a work permit ?

What documents do I have to submit for work permit application?

Can I work without an undergraduate degree or college diploma ?

What qualifications do I need ?

What is the standard contract length ?

Do you help with work visas and work permits ?

I am a non-native speaker, can I still apply ?

What is the salary ?

What is a typical schedule for a teacher?

What are the facilities ?

What are the average teaching hours?

What is the recruitment process?

Who are the students?


VUS in HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Vung Tau, Da Nang

Head office: 9th Floor, 189 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam.

Telephone: (028) 71029999

Expatriate teachers:

Vietnamese teachers:

Teaching assistants:

VUS in Hanoi

187 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Quang Trung Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi, Vietnam.